REview LG IPS225V 22 Inch High Performance IPS Widescreen (HDMI, IPS, LED Backlit, 1080p, Full HD) Monitor - Glossy Black

Sunday 8 July 2012

Decent monitor for an affordable price
First of all, prompt delivery from amazon. Took only two days although it said up to 5 working days with free super saver delivery. =D Happy days.

Before buying the monitor, I was looking for some reviews but could not find a decent one in English so I thought this review might be useful for someone who is also interested in buying this monitor. Display and...
versus
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it is claimed.
I'm sorry to have to confirm that, as others have said, this monitor can suffer from both back light leakage at the edge and a purple tint to the black level at off angle viewing. Both these faults are clearly evident on the unit I bought from Amazon Warehouse as a second hand item "as good as new." I can live with them for my purposes, however, it is somewhat...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 LG BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.