Review LG D2342P-PN 23 inch Widescreen 3D LED Monitor

Thursday 5 July 2012

Amazing monitor.
I was on the market for a new Monitor and i was just going to buy a cheap 22" 1080p monitor. Then i did some digging, and finally come to this product. I Tried to find information about this monitor but hadn't come up with anything at all about it. I read user reviews and as many as i could find because you have to know what the quality is like.

Anyway where do...
s
versus
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Great for PC owners, not so much for Mac
If you own a thunderbolt display port equipped mac, don't even bother.

I bought this to view stereoscopic images in my 3D software, so I wouldn't have to wear migraine inducing anaglyphe red/blue glasses. And for the brief interludes between thunderbolt port incompatibility induced static (which varied in intensity depending on resolution and refresh rate, but...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 LG BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.