Review LG BH10LS38.AUAU 10x Internal BD-RW Bare with Software

Thursday 5 July 2012

Brilliant
I used an LG DVD writer in my PC for years with zero problems, burning absolutely everything without complaint, so I never even considered another brand when it came time to upgrade to a BluRay drive.

Easy to install, auto recognised by Windows XP, didn't bother installing anything from the accompanying driver CD, and it works perfectly.

One note, as...
versus
1 of 3 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Stay Clear ! This Drive is terrible
I bought this a few months back, first one arrived in a tatty box and looks damaged (was chipped at the back). I installed it and it seems to work, I tried out the lightscribe function and the results were terrible ( I use a HP lightscribe drive in my office and that works great) so based on that I sent the first one back as faulty.

Amazon as usual were great...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 LG BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.