Review LG DM2780D-PZ 27 Inch Cinema 3D LED 1920 x 1080 Resolution 7,000,000:1 TV Monitor with Built-in 5W Speakers x 2

Thursday 5 July 2012

LG DM2780D Review
I took a lot of time to find what I considered the perfect TV monitor. My needs were quite specific; I needed a new PC monitor that was gaming capable that also had great colour representation. In addition a digital TV tuner (freeview HD would have been ideal, but I had to compromise somewhere) was a necessity. Finally it needed to comfortably play PS3. I was very close...
versus
6 of 7 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this LG MD2780D
Tried a couple of LG products in the past (monitor and bluray/freeview box), but was never that keen on them, so was sceptical about this. I also hate buying monitors/teles in any case, because I am fussy about things like backlight bleed, clouding and dead pixels, etc.

I have been wanting to play with 3D for a while now, but did not like the idea of the active...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 LG BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.